Let the Summer Reading List…COMMENCE!
Journey to the Center of the Earth, by Jules Verne Leaving Church, by Barbara Brown Taylor Lifeguard, by James Patterson 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, by Jules Verne Bossypants, by Tina Fey Golden Buddha, by Clive Cussler
- The Epistle to the Romans, by Karl Barth
- Celebration of Discipline, by Richard Foster
- Wizard’s First Rule, by Terry Goodkind
- Bible, Gender, Sexuality, by James Brownson
- Living into Community, by Christine Pohl
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Holy People, by Gordon Lathrop
- Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley
- On Being the Church, ed. by Colin Gunton
- American Gods, by Neil Gaiman
- The Rogue Crew, by Brian Jacques
- Home by Another Way, by Barbara Brown Taylor
For a running list of the books I am currently reading, click through to my Goodreads currently reading shelf.